piątek, 1 października 2010

The Awarians

Let me present The Awarians (Chris - voice & show / Jacek - guitars & voice / Pawel - drums / Greg from Gasoline - guitars & voice / Shaun - bass & voice / Tom - sample & keyboard, voice, bass, mystical inspiration)


















I was invited to see the rehearsal (some say I invited myself, whatever, what really counts is the tune of the band of which I can hereby report). Go to MySpace to get acqainted with them. Smashing good! In the pics also film makers shooting an intriguing documentary.














Fragment próby.





















































































































1 komentarz:

  1. That is really interesting, You are an excessively
    professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look
    forward to searching for extra of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

    my homepage iphone 5 launch date

    OdpowiedzUsuń